Re: [xmlblaster] Embedding xmlBlaster ?

idris at unixlabs.net wrote:

Hi all,
I came across xmlblaster yesterday and I'm very impressed by it. I'm building a new application using the apache avalon framework, and would like to use xmlblaster as the messaging engine for the application. My question is it possible to run xmlBlaster in an embedded mode. I've gone through the website and the api although not in detail, but I've not been able to determine if this was possible.

Yes, you can run many xmlBlaster servers embedded in the same JVM, please use EmbeddedXmlBlaster.java.

See e.g. xmlBlaster/testsuite/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/test/qos/TestPtSession.java
how to use it.

regards,

Marcel