[xmlblaster] socket protocol for c clients

Hi everybody,
Some month ago we started rewriting the c++ client library. It offers now a protocol abstraction making it easy to transparently use other protocols than corba (similarly as the java client library).

If I recall right there were several xmlBlaster users out there who implemented c clients for the socket protocol.

In order not to reinvent the wheel too many times it would be nice to use that code and nicely wrap it in the c++ client library.

If you have written such a code (or parts of it) and are willing to donate your code for the glory of xmlBlaster could you please get in touch with us ?

Regards
Michele