RE: [xmlblaster] ignoring my own messages

Ok, I have this set but my object is still getting the updates it publishes.
What determines who "I" (the authenticated object) is?  What is checked in
xmlBlaster to know not to send it to my update callback?

(snippet)
sq = new SubscribeQos(glob);
sq.setWantLocal(false);

I've basically taken the HelloWorldPublish and HelloWorldSubscribe code and
combined it into a single object (adding other stuff to test functionality).

Colin