From: Madere, Colin [mailto:colin.madere at ieminc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 2:54 AM
To: xmlblaster at server.xmlblaster.org
Subject: [xmlblaster] ignoring my own messages

Say I have a server that is linked up on a subscription with another set of
servers.  They all publish on the same channel a certain type of message
when an event happens and act on that event.  However, I don't want the
server that sent the message to also receive it (since he is also subscribed
to the channel - all peers) and process as if it is from one of the other
servers.

What's the quick/correct way to identify a message a particular instance
sent out so that when it is received via subscription to that same channel
it can be ignored?