Re: [xmlblaster] JdbcQueuePlugin won't load

I noticed a warning about useTopic=false (although I don't set it that
way in the property file). After looking at the template property
files supplied with xmlblaster, I added the following entries

persistence/defaultPlugin=JDBC,1.0
queue/defaultPlugin=JDBC,1.0
useTopicStore=true

This seems to tell xmlblaster to use the database for storing messages
(at least I'm getting sql exceptions that way ... I'm sure I can fix
those).

So, I suggest you add to the documentation in
xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/util/queue/jdbc/README
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/queue.jdbc.postgres.html
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/queue.jdbc.oracle.html
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/queue.jdbc.html

that these flags have to be set.