From: Marcel Ruff [mailto:mr at marcelruff.info]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 1:02 PM
To: Xavier Roques
Subject: Re: numClients

>Xavier.
>
>Ps:
>The admin message __cmd:?numClients always return 0.
>Did I do a mistake ? (I setted  the properties "cluster=false").

I just tried with telnet and it seems to work (i have switched off
cluster as well).

marcel at develop:~> telnet develop 2702
Trying 192.168.1.2...
Connected to develop.
Escape character is '^]'.

192.168.1.2 << connect a a
connect a a
Successful login for user a, session timeout is  [ 1 h 0 millis ]

192.168.1.2 << get ?numClients
get ?numClients
/node/xmlBlaster/?numClients=3

192.168.1.2 <<