Re: [xmlblaster] Logging (Factory)

Ok,
now its commited. See the util.log.plugin requirement.

Hope you will be satisfied. I am ;-)
//Peter

On  7 Nov, Marcel Ruff wrote:
> Peter Antman wrote:

>>Sorry, I was unclear (and tired). The problem with PluginInfo is not so
>>much the logging, but that it's construcor requires a PluginManagerBase.
>>Our plugin manager is however not based on PluginManagerBase, because of
>>the logging problem, and therefore it can not be used as an argument
>>when creating PluginInfo.
>>
> OK, sorry i didn't notice this fact.
>

>>I think we can chose between:
>>
>>1. Accepting that logging is special. If you look at log4j for example
>>   you can see that log4j components is forbidden to use log4j for
>>   logging: it must use another api!
>>
> I don't understand this, sorry (too early in the morning (inEurope)
> without a coffee).
>

>>2. Create a I_PluginManager that PluginInfo take, and that both
>>   PluginManagerBase and LogDevicePluginManager can implement.
>>
> Yep, this is nice.
>

>>//Peter
>>

> Marcel

Peter Antman	Chief Technology Officer, Development
Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
WWW: http://www.tim.se	WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Email: pra at tim.se
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: +46-(0)704 20 58 11