Re: [xmlblaster] NPE in ClientSubscriptions.getSubscriptionByOid

David Kerry wrote:

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 01:29:11PM +0200, Marcel Ruff wrote:

David Kerry wrote:

<snip>

>Alright - I've attached two scripts that reproduce the problem
>right away.
>
>Just run the server script, then follow up with the test.pl script.
>No other work needed - it will cause xmlBlaster to NPE right away.

Thanks - this way it was easy to locate the problem.
I have fixed it and it is available via cvs on the main branch.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Your Perl code is cool, may i add it to the xmlBlaster/demo directory to
Cyrilles
examples (after adding credits to you)?

best regards,

Marcel

Certainly.

I wouldn't quite call those 'good' examples though... ;-)

It would probably be better to rewrite them to use the
xmlBlaster perl modules instead though (as the xmlBlasterClient.pl
example does).

Ok, i have comited it to xmlBlaster/demo/perl/xmlrpc as is (i've only added some credits).

Volunteers may extend the examples :-)

thanks for your contribution

Marcel

PS: Has the NPE disappeared?