Re: [xmlblaster] problems with remainingLife in QOS

Andrea Wirth wrote:

Hi!

Salute Andrea,

I'm trying to set the lifetime of a message like this:

org.xmlBlaster.client.PublishQosWrapper wrap = new org.xmlBlaster.client.PublishQosWrapper();
wrap.setRemainingLife(20000);

When it is printed to console (wrap.toXml()), qos is
  <qos>
   <expiration remainingLife='20000'/>
  </qos>

So it seems to be ok, right?
But when I start a new client (after closing the publisher and waiting for more then 20 seconds) the xmlBlaster deliveres the message to my client anyway.
I'm using xmlBlaster 0.79dev build 09/20/2002. Maybe there's a bug?

No, implementation was never finished.
This is currently under construction and will be released in approximately 3-4 weeks.

Marcel

Thanks for help!
Andrea