AW: [xmlblaster] Persistence HTTP Connection from browser

Hi Raj,

the ping function is called by an special server thread
which catches the HttpServletResponse (which holds the HTTP connection).

The server thread send javascript code embedded in small HTML page.
this HTML page is sent every x seconds.

Konrad