Re: [xmlblaster] GUI font size

Thomas,

I just tried it on my 1024x768 Linux Screen and it works fine.
Additionally I got the wininfo size:

-- 8< --
goetzger at tnt:~ $ xwininfo

xwininfo: Please select the window about which you
          would like information by clicking the
          mouse in that window.

xwininfo: Window id: 0x2c000e3 "XmlBlaster Control Panel"

  Absolute upper-left X:  4
  Absolute upper-left Y:  20
  Relative upper-left X:  0
  Relative upper-left Y:  0
  Width: 1016
  Height: 691
  Depth: 24
  Visual Class: TrueColor
  Border width: 0
  Class: InputOutput
  Colormap: 0x20 (installed)
  Bit Gravity State: ForgetGravity
  Window Gravity State: NorthWestGravity
  Backing Store State: NotUseful
  Save Under State: no
  Map State: IsViewable
  Override Redirect State: no
  Corners:  +4+20  -4+20  -4-57  +4-57
  -geometry 1016x691+0+0

-- 8< --

Besides: Aren't you able to resize the window?

regards

Heinrich