[xmlblaster] Message priority

Hello,

I plan to use XML Blaster in an application that requires different kinds
of processing for different message priorities. This is because some
connections to client applications may switch from high bandwidth to low
bandwidth unexpectedly.
So the goal is to send only the most important messages when the bandwidth
is low, store the messages with normal priority and send them later, and
simply forget and delete the messages with the lowest priority.

Do you think I can  use XML Blaster "as is" in such a project, or should I
adapt some classes, or develope a plug-in ?

Thanks for your help,
--
Brome Maquel

--
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be