Re: [xmlblaster] about parsing XML content

Cyrille Giquello wrote:
Hello Blaster People,

I would like to know how do you processing xlm block in your xmlblaster client.
How to reuse the parser loaded by xmlBlaster , for parsing xml message content ???
In optimal condition (memory, reuse of libraries ...)

For exemple, how to extract attribute 'source' from a key like :
   <key oid="xxxxx" ...>
       <eConnector source="wwww" proc="yyyy">
   </key>

Thanks for your response.

I usually just use the SAX parser.

Marcel

PS : today, I'd wrote some regular expression to extract that stuff. I think there is another way to do that !
--
Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de
http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/