Re: [xmlblaster] Another Newbie Question

Martin Johnson wrote:
Hi,

Is Bidirectional GIOP and option with xmlBlaster at all??
Martin,

i have read that the new Jacorb supports it, when the
JacORB release is out we could integrate it (we could
do it now with the beta release as well).

Currently you can do this with our SOCKET driver which
reuses the same socket for callbacks.

The problem is that i have not finished the C++ part
of this socket protocol, on java it runs fine already,
see:
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/protocol.socket.html

The nice thing with the SOCKET protocol driver is that
it is very small (e.g. only some few classes to download to an applet).

cu

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de
http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/