Re: [xmlblaster] Clustering XmlBlaster Servers ?

Jerome,

what's your goal?

You may be able to run several xmlBlasters on one mashine if you take care
about the ports and all these stuff.

There have been some discussions about a master-slave/clustering set up,
but unfortunately not on the list.

There are issues like consistence of data on multiple xmlBlaster or
bootstrapping or communication between two xmlBlaster.

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Hugues Jerome wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I was just wondering if you can have more than one xmlblaster server in an
>application architecture. The documentation does not state it, and what I've
>read so far concerning XmlBlaster lead me to think you can have only one
>server. Am I right ?
>
>--
>Jerome

regards