Re: [xmlblaster] -rdynamic COPE/compat/MICO

Hongliang Gai wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying xmlBlaster+Perl+MICO. By following INSTALL instruction
for Perl clients set up, the step of 3):
c++  -I. -I$CORBACPP_HOME/include -I$CORBACPP_HOME/include/ministl  -O
-fno-exceptions -fexceptions -O0 -L
$CORBACPP_HOME/libs -L/usr/local/lib  -rdynamic irior.o -lmico2.3.0
-lreadline -lncurses -ldl -lm   -o irior

What's the option -rdynamic? gcc complains it could not find this option.

I don't know it either. Just leave it away?

Cyrille is working on simple XmlRpc access for Perl, possibly
this is easier than Perl via CORBA.

Keep us informed if Perl+MICO->xmlBlaster succeeds.

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de
http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/
http://www.xmlBlaster.org