Re: [xmlblaster] documentation generation with Doxygen

Heinrich Götzger a écrit :

> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Cyrille Giquello wrote:
>
> >Marcel Ruff a écrit :

> >> Hi Cyrille,
> >>
> >> just cool. I like most the code browsing and
> >> the Class diagrams.
> >
> >Really great !
> >It's a very cool architecture access for browsing in xmlBlaster classes !
> >They are so many ;o)
> >

> >> Probably we should set it up on our server.
> >
> >Yes, we can.
> We certainly should. If you need assistance, let me know, but not on
> Monday.

Hello Heinrich,

Perhaps this "first" generation is enough for a first "official" publication in
xmlBlaster files tree.
Then, when a finest generation will exists, it will be a update.

> >Just that the left frame for menu is very heavy to load ...
> >And is little buggy with IE ;o{
> What is IE ;-)
> But the leftframe is a hard one, indeed.
> Is it generating automatically somehow, say once a day/night so we are
> up to cvs (more or less) all the time?

the demo version (http://www1.ktaland.com/docs/xmlBlaster/) is a static generation.
A "one shoot" will I'm testing this new discovery ;o)

I don't know who is managing the xmlBlaster Web server. but to make a automatique
generation, he has to install Dexygen & Graphviz.
All that 2 softwares come with documentations and was very fast to install & run.

I can help for that task.
I use to manage 3 linux box with many add-one software.

CU,
Cyrille.