[xmlblaster] about engine.helper.MessageUnit

Hello.

I'm a bit loosing in da xmlBlaster's API.

In java, to handle received messages access, we use
org.xmlBlaster.engine.helper.MessageUnit.
This class has to be keeped slim, because it is serialized and passed with RMI.

So, is there another MessageUnit class that contains accessors like : String getKeyOid()
???

How do you handling received messages ??
What package are you using for parsing Key ? Parsing messages ??
Can you give me some code example ??

I need that, because I don't want to learn how to use Regular Expression in Java.
I did some Perl RegEx in xmlBlaster/demo/perl/xmlrpc to parse some parts of key.

Thanx for help !

Cyrille.

--
 Cyrille / Ktaland

-      http://www.ktaland.com/
- Pour votre MAC: http://TOUSOFT.COM/

Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica |
NSA