Re: [xmlblaster] Querying message by User

Cyrille Giquello wrote:
Hello.

Last week I'd asked for Query of QoS with XPath.
So it's not possible.
The pass-thru (solution) is to repeat Qos data in Key data.

But there is one special data in Qos that shouldn't depends from a message sender.
It's the <user>.
<user> in Qos is authentified by xmlBlaster auth mechanism. It's a "THRU" data.
No message sender can override this.

Yes you are right, there are some static qos data we could put in our big DOM:

<xmlBlaster>
   <key oid='a'>
      <isAFrenchWine/>
   </key>
   <qos oid='a'>
      <sender>cyrille</sender>
   </qos>

   <!-- Do we need some user specific data as well? -->
   <key oid='__sys__:cyrille'>
      <user>cyrille</user>
      <profession>artist</profession>
      <callback type='EMAIL'>cyrille at ktaland.com</callback>
   </key>
</xmlBlaster>

The qos could as well be a child of the key tag.

Is it this you are after?

regards,

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de