[xmlblaster] new Perl demo scripts and packages

Hi all,

I just added into CVS some Perl code in demo folder.
the demo/perl/xmrpc/README explain a bit how to run them.

add demo scripts :
    xmlBlasterClient.pl
    messagesList.pl

and some packages to help in managing xmlBlaster stuff :
    messageUnit.pm : manage MessageUnit
    connectQos.pm : manage connectQos
    Exception.pm : not xmlBlaster specific, it's my Exception like management package.

Those scripts use xml-rpc (via Frontier), because corba (via Mico) is to complex to
install.
And I think big application will use pure Java & Corba, that little client can use xml-rpc
and no java code.

========================
First script :
      $ perl  xmlBlasterClient.pl  http://myhost:port/

use auth plugin : simple.
you can change that if needed , with variable $securityServiceType at beginning of script.
users definition are in array  at profiles.

This scripts lauch 2 connections to xmlBlaster. User1 and User2
User1 get some __sys__* messages and print them.
then User1 post a message
User2 get this message and erase it.

========================
Second script :
    $ perl  messagesList.pl  http://myhost:port

use auth plugin : simple.
you can change that if needed , with variable $securityServiceType at beginning of script.
users definition are in array  at profiles.

This script try to list all xmlblaster messages with a XPath query "//key".
It could be a tool when debugging.

========================
Third : packages

I made some packages to handle some xmlBlaster data types.

connectQos.pm : really not finished ;o{
it just permit to :
    - create a new connectQos.
    - Getting sessionId from xml returned by 'authenticate.connect'

messageUnit.pm : not finished, but most than connectQos ;o)
it create a new messageUnit from a array.
Then you can access keyOid(), xmlKey(), xmlQos(), content() and dump()

Exception.pm : not xmlBlaster specific, it's my Exception like management package.

Voilà.

Ciao.
 Cyrille

-      http://www.ktaland.com/
- Pour votre MAC: http://TOUSOFT.COM/

Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica |
NSA