[xmlblaster] Licensing the xmlBlaster

Hi there!

Yesterday I found your site and I have to say that
the xmlBlaster looks quite interesting!

Before I dive deeper into the software I want to
clear an important issue, the licensing. As far as
I understand the xmlBlaster is under the GNU library
license version 2 or later. Does this also mean,
I could apply the GNU lesser license which is the
successor of the LGPL?

If thats the case, I want to evaluate the usage of
xmlBlaster within a commercial project. In case that
the software meets our needs, I would like to use
it in the final product without publishing our
source code. I think that should be possible if the
lesser LGPL applies. Am I right?

Kind regards
Stefan Heesch