Re: [xmlblaster] about xml techno

Cyrille,

after reading Marcels mail I'm getting an idea about the range of this
problem.

I'd think about a way to encapsulate the Parser and Corba in xmlBlaster to
uncouple own needs from user requirements. Conditions like we have here
will occure time and again in a system like xmlBlaster is.

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Cyrille Giquello wrote:

>Ok Heinrich !
>It's very great that you put this new extension to xmlBlaster !!
>Thanx a lot ;o)
I was courios about how this could work, and it worked very well and not
to difficult.

?

?

>Cyrille
>
>Heinrich Götzger a écrit :
>
>> On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Cyrille Giquello wrote:
>>
>> >Hi all,
>> >
>> >I'm following all new event in xmlBlaster developement.
>> >The last one is integration of dbXML. It's smell very nice ;o)
>> Thanx ;-) it was fun.
>>

>> >But, it's disturbing my mind ...
>> >How to manage all this xml technologies in one product ?
>> >Effectively, some troubles come in my brain :
>> >
>> >2 xml parser : parser.jar vs xerces.jar ?
>> >2 corba engine : jacorb.jar vs openorb.jar ?
>> >
>> >Perhaps I'm just confused by all that name ?....
>> >Sorry if that comments are newbie's confusions.
>>
>> Actually, I haven't thought about corba to and from or xml parser  back
>> and forth. It just worked in my place, if it had not worked, I would have
>> stopped probably trying ;-)
>>
>> But, as I mentioned earlier today in an eMail answering to Mark J. Stang,
>> the order in the CLASSPATH seems to be very important. I tried some
>> combinations and some worked others don't. And the release of .bashrc
>> (1.93) in cvs should do it now.
>>
>> I'm a newby to corba and java as well so I'm not sure, if this is correct
>> at all. It's working at least.
>>
>> How about having all this stuff in different packages in the jar-Files??

regards

Heinrich