Re: [xmlblaster] about xml techno

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Cyrille Giquello wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm following all new event in xmlBlaster developement.
>The last one is integration of dbXML. It's smell very nice ;o)
Thanx ;-) it was fun.

>But, it's disturbing my mind ...
>How to manage all this xml technologies in one product ?
>Effectively, some troubles come in my brain :
>
>2 xml parser : parser.jar vs xerces.jar ?
>2 corba engine : jacorb.jar vs openorb.jar ?
>
>Perhaps I'm just confused by all that name ?....
>Sorry if that comments are newbie's confusions.

Actually, I haven't thought about corba to and from or xml parser  back
and forth. It just worked in my place, if it had not worked, I would have
stopped probably trying ;-)

But, as I mentioned earlier today in an eMail answering to Mark J. Stang,
the order in the CLASSPATH seems to be very important. I tried some
combinations and some worked others don't. And the release of .bashrc
(1.93) in cvs should do it now.

I'm a newby to corba and java as well so I'm not sure, if this is correct
at all. It's working at least.

How about having all this stuff in different packages in the jar-Files??

regards

Heinrich