Re: [xmlblaster] integration of Xindice in xmlBlaster

Heinrich Götzger wrote:

Hi,

I just commited the first alpha release of an integration of Xindice
(dbXML) as an implementation of a persistence layer
(I_PersistenceDriver.java).

Cool thing!

You went to bed late (1:03) ...

There is a little problem:
  build.sh all
does not compile because of missing dbxml jars.

Probably you should add them to our lib/dbxml directory.

This makes sense, since this version is known to run.

So everybody can start easily using dbxml,
and xmlBlaster will compile.

Adding testcases is very important IMHO,
our regression tests are the only way to know if
xmlBlaster runs stable since different developers
are coding on it.

thanks

Marcel