Messaging

Hi all,

I am searching for a Open Source implementation of publish/subscribe
messaging system.  There are 2 choices right now: xmlBlaster or OpenQueue.
I have used Tibco Rendezvous before and I am looking for similar
functionalities in Open Source projects.  Seems like OpenQueue is a better
fit, but I have difficulties get it up running in Win2k.  If any of you have
experience on getting OpenQueue running, please let me know.  Yes, I did
send an email to the owner of OpenQueue project, but didn't get reply back.

I need some tips on which product is more stable and lighter.  Or there are
other better projects.

thanks in advance.

-shawn