Re: getqname

Graham Heyes wrote:
Marcel,
	Of course you are right. I knew there was nothing in the
classpath but there is a copy of xerces.jar in the ext directory. I'll
see what happens if I move that out of the way. The question is, why
does xmlBlaster break with this SAX parser? Which is the more recent and
what will break if I use the one bundled with xmlBlaster instead? I
suppose that I will soon find out the answers. Thanks for the rapid
help, I didn't think of looking in the ext directory right away.

If you find out please tell us on this mailing list.

thanks,

Marcel

-- Marcel Ruff mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/ http://www.xmlBlaster.org