xmlBaster help need...........

Hai All,
            I'm unable to find the some specific points.. can I get some help from you all(thanks)??

1. I wrote a client and I want to install that in another machine so what property i need to set so
    that the client finds the server in other machine?
2. Can anybody help me in understanding details of key, qos?
3. Do I need to install xmlBlaster in the client machine also?? i.e every subscriber also needs
    to load xmlBlaster??
4. Where will xmlBlaster store the subscribers list, how it recognizes the exisiting subscriber?

may these look simple to you but i'm just entered in this world. Hope everyone helps in this
Hope immediate reply...    Thanks in advance.....

Thanks,
Murali Ravipati