Some interogation

Hi !

First of all I want to congratule all the xmlBlaster developers. I think the
XML/XPATH design is fantastic!

I want to use xmlBlaster for a new project but I have some questions :

- Is is possible to have all messages from the begin with the get() methods.
I connect, I request all messages (get)... I disconnect and reconnect and I
want xmlblaster to give me again all messages... (I don't want to store
messages on client side). Is that possible ?

- I want to get and subscribe to a XPATH. Is that possible in a clean way
without loosing any message even when i'm receiving new messages during my
get() ?

Best regards,
Georges Gomes