Re: Dump server state : Exception = Inconsistent client maps

Marcel Ruff wrote:

> Cyrille Giquello wrote:
> > Hi,
> > In a certain case, I get a execption when performing a Dump at Server's console.
> >
> > ================
> > Console entry :
> >     d xmlBlaster.dump
> > Result :
> > Exception found location=Authenticate.java:383
> > 9 août 01 17:24:43 ERROR Authenticate.java:383-Authenticate: Inconsistent client maps,
> > aomClientInfoMap.size()=0 and loginNameClientInfoMa
> > p.size()=1
> > Exception in thread "XmlBlaster MainThread" java.lang.NullPointerException:
> >         at org.xmlBlaster.engine.ClientInfo.getUniqueKey(ClientInfo.java:297)
> >         at org.xmlBlaster.engine.ClientInfo.toXml(ClientInfo.java:357)
> >         at org.xmlBlaster.authentication.Authenticate.toXml(Authenticate.java:389)
> >         at org.xmlBlaster.authentication.Authenticate.toXml(Authenticate.java:365)
> >         at org.xmlBlaster.Main.checkForKeyboardInput(Main.java:341)
> >         at org.xmlBlaster.Main.init(Main.java:163)
> >         at org.xmlBlaster.Main.<init>(Main.java:100)
> >         at org.xmlBlaster.Main.main(Main.java:462)
> > ================
> >
> > The scenario is :
> >
> > 1) A client publish the message :
> > <qos>
> >     <isDurable />
> >     <destination queryType='EXACT'> ToTo <ForceQueuing /></destination>
> > </qos>
> >
> > 2) If the Receiver (ToTo) connect and get update for message, there is no error.
> > The error appends when I ask the dump after the Send, but Before the Receiver connecting.
> >
> > Have U got a idea ?
> > Perhaps would U like more detail ?
>
> I have commited a fix with cvs in ClientInfo.java
> could you please confirm that it works now (i did not test it)

Thanx,
I'll test next week, after the week end.Is there a file,
wich log difference between the CVS folder and xmlBlaster_REL_0_7_9b.tgz ?

Have a nice weekend.
I'd see your finish & photos ;o)
Your office is Funny !
Cyrille

--
 Cyrille

- Pour votre MAC: http://TOUSOFT.COM/
Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica | NSA