RE: xmlBlaster 0.7.9 does not compile

Thanks to Marcel for pointing us in the right direction,
we got to the root of this issue.

Unsetting the CLASSPATH then setting up the xmlBlaster environment
before compiling running had no effect (same issues)

ddd at moria 1000 ~ $ unset CLASSPATH
ddd at moria 1001 ~ $ export XMLBLASTER_HOME=/home/ddd/xmlBlaster
ddd at moria 1002 ~ $ export JUTIL_HOME=$XMLBLASTER_HOME
ddd at moria 1003 ~ $ cd $XMLBLASTER_HOME
ddd at moria 1004 ~/xmlBlaster $ source .bashrc
ddd at moria 1005 ~/xmlBlaster $ javap javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser | grep
getXMLReader

found nothing!

ddd at moria 1006 ~/xmlBlaster $ mv $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext/*
/tmp/disabled-jars/
ddd at moria 1007 ~/xmlBlaster $ javap javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser | grep
getXMLReader
    public abstract org.xml.sax.XMLReader getXMLReader() throws
org.xml.sax.SAXException;

found it!

Damn, I guess that I should have been suspiscious after manually
downloading and adding jaxp-1.1 to the front of the CLASSPATH did
not change anything.

I'm not sure what the best way to work around this on permanent basis is.
We do a lot of java development, so permanently removing stuff from the
standard JDK 1.3 installation is not a viable solution.

For `javac` the following is ok:
	javac -extdirs $XMLBLASTER_HOME/lib:$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext ...
this could be worked into the ant/build files.

But, for `java` there is only the non-portable options:
	java -Xbootclasspath:...
	java -Xbootclasspath/p:...

Suggestions?

All the best,