Re: Two questions

Hi Pep,

> I'm using the xmlBlaster, but I have two questions:
> 1. If the client is offline(ISDN and is disconnect) there are any manner of store > the
> message in local and when he connect send the messages. The cache mecanism that is
> implemented I think that is in server part, when the receiver is disconnect.

I believe this does the magic you need:

http://www.xmlBlaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/client.failsave.html

see especially the code snippet:

  int maxMessages = 1000; // if connection to xmlBlaster is lost,
                     //  no. of messages to record locally and playback
on reconnect

> 2. There are any form of receive ackermans of the message that I publish to
> the server?

What the hell is ackermans, can i eat it????

> Thank for all :-)

regards,

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de