Re: Subscriber crashes

Stefan Nickisch wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I've again a problem with xmlBlaster when a subscriber crashes without
> logout.
>
> With the CVS version the communication to other subscribers is then still
> running
> but it takes very long time fore each message to receive to the remaining
> subscribers.

This is adjustable in jacorb.properties (if you use CORBA).
Set
   jacorb.retries=0
to have no delay or reduce
   jacorb.retry_interval=...
to have less delay.

> Is there a functionality which unsubscribes a crashed subscriber
> automatically?

Ok, i have add code to cvs which does it.
Do a cvs update to access it.

In our future callback framework this issue will be addressed
again, to allow fail save callback behaviour.

hope it helps,

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de
http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/