Re: How do i get the persisted msgs?

Suhas Bharambe wrote:

> i am sending messages to xmlBlaster. I am persisting all my msg to temp directory. If after sending that msg , my xmlBlaster server goes down, then after restaring server how do i get all these messages. is there any way to get all these messages?
>         if possible send me any sample code for this.

In xmlBlaster.properties you need to switch this on:

    Persistence.LazyRecovery=true

To subscribe to a persistent message is identical as you
would subscribe to a transient message.

Try the command line tool:

  jaco org.xmlBlaster.client.reader.SubscribeMessage  -name Tim  -passwd
secret  -oid HelloDurable

instead of "HelloDurable" you need to supply one of your key-oid.

You should see the update of this message on your DOS window or UNIX
xterm.

You can study the code of

  SubscribeMessages.java

or

  xmlBlaster/testsuite/org/xmlBlaster/TestPersistence.java

how to subscribe() to messages asynchronously or
have a look into

  xmlBlaster/demo/javaclients/ClientQuery.java

how to access message synchronous with get().

hope it helps,

Marcel
(Sorry the late response)

--