Re: Performance?

Hello There!

I almost missed this!

"With CORBA, 435 messages/sec are delivered (all on the same machine)"

Is the following statement correct?

With CORBA 435 messages/sec (where issued by the publishing client and) are
delivered (to
10,000 clients).

Or is the following statement what was meant?

With CORBA, 435 messages/sec are delivered (taking ~23 secs to deliver a
publish to all 10,000 clients)

ruff at swand.lake.de at xmlBlaster.org on 2000-11-06 00:22:20

Please respond to xmlblaster at xmlBlaster.org

Sent by:  owner-xmlblaster at xmlBlaster.org