Asynchronous + synchronous transmission required.

hello,
here is my query.
we've an application where asynchronous messaging is to be used but while pushing the data from one server to the other server depending on some action, it has to make sure that all the data pending for the other server are to be pushed instantaneously ( synchronous transmission is needed at this point of time). so is there any solution supported in xmlblaster for this kind of application?
further this is the shopping application where the messaging is needed between the search and the order servers.
how useful xmlblaster will be for our kind of application?

looking forward for quick response.
thanks in advance.
warm regards,
Nehali.