Preferred method for building source?

Hey all,

What is the preferred method to build the source for xmlBlaster? From the root of the source tree there appears to be three different ways to build the source.

1. build.sh (or build.bat)
2. make all
3. ant

I have had the most success with just using the Makefile and running "make all". But it looks like this method rebuilds the whole source even when only one class has changed. I can review the Makefiles a little more, but if anyone has any quick suggestion I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Brett