[xmlblaster-devel] C# code snippet

While I don't have time to update the examples on the website, I figured I'd send a code snippet to the list of a working C# client with the activex bridge.

this code should reside in a try/catch so you can appropriately set the update return if problems occur, I just included the success case.

public void update(object o) { string key; string content; string qos; object k; object q;

Type eventType = o.GetType();
k = eventType.InvokeMember("getKey", System.Reflection.BindingFlags.InvokeMethod,
null, o, null);
q = eventType.InvokeMember("getQos", System.Reflection.BindingFlags.InvokeMethod,
null, o,null);
content = (string)eventType.InvokeMember("getContentStr",
System.Reflection.BindingFlags.InvokeMethod,
null, o, null);
eventType = k.GetType();
key = (string)eventType.InvokeMember("toXml",
System.Reflection.BindingFlags.InvokeMethod,
null, k, null);
eventType = q.GetType();
qos = (string)eventType.InvokeMember("toXml",
System.Reflection.BindingFlags.InvokeMethod,
null, k, null);
MemoryStream memoryStream = new MemoryStream(new UTF8Encoding().GetBytes(content));
XmlTextWriter xmlTextWriter = new XmlTextWriter(memoryStream, Encoding.UTF8);

 XmlDocument keyDoc = new XmlDocument();
 keyDoc.LoadXml(key);

 return;
}