Re: [xmlblaster-devel] FailSafe Problem...

Thank you Marcel .. I tried it and it worked correctly ...

On 7/14/06, Marcel Ruff <mr at marcelruff.info> wrote:
Arghad Arnaout wrote:
> Hallo Marcel:
>
> I have one publisher and one subscriber, and xmlBlaster is running, I
> configured both publisher and subscriber to work in fail safe mode, I
> tried the following scenarios:
> 1- I disconnected the media --> Reconnect again --> everything back to
> work correctly
> 2- I shutdown the xmlBlaster --> start it again --> publisher
> reconnected successfully and re-started publishing messages, the
> subscriber reconnected successfully but the subscription is removed.
> In the second case I tried to re-subscribe again in the method
> reachedAlive() in subscriber side, but when I did this I got two
> subscription and I received the messages twice
>
> So how we can solve this problem??
>
> Arghad

Pls try to mark the subscription and session as 'persistent',
like this you will never loose anything.
If the subscriber is down the server will collect the messages
until it arrives again.
If the server is down as well the publisher will queue back.

Preventing duplicate subscribes in the client code can sometimes
be tricky, but xmlBlaster supports you with the

<multiSubscribe>false</multiSubscribe>

setting, see
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/interface.subscribe.html