Re: [xmlblaster-devel] how to diagnose subscriber that stops getting messages after a while?

Brad Clements wrote:
Oops, I clicked "Kill Session", that didn't cause my client to notice a disconnect (I waited 20 seconds to get a tcp socket error, but didnt' get one, so I restarted my client)

Now, the queue is 0 and sending a message now works.

shouldn't killSession also disconnect the tcp socket protocol?
Yes it does. It could be possible that the thread is blocking on a socket read/write call and not noticing directly
that it is now useless.

I am using Java 1.4.2_06 on RHEL 4

xmlBlaster version is 1.1 (according to jconsole)