Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Queues in csharp clients

Arghad Arnaout wrote:
OK .. what about access xmlBlaster using xml-rpc csharp client  ..
I tried it and I did not get this functionality ..
Yes, as i described this is not covered.
You could start a tiny xmlBlaster cluster slave (one that is stripped down in xmlBlasterPlugins.xml)
on the machine where the C# client is running - avoiding like this network failures.
The tiny xmlBlaster cluster slave is queing as a placeholder/proxy for the C# client.

Marcel

On 7/13/06, *Marcel Ruff* < mr at marcelruff.info <mailto:mr at marcelruff.info>> wrote:

    Arghad Arnaout wrote:
    > Hallo ...
    >
    > Is the queueing mechanism supported by csharp clients, or it is
    just
    > supported in C, C++ and JAVA clients ??
    >
    > ARGHAD
    Client side: Only for C,C++ and Java
    and all languages using those client libs like Javascript.

    If you access with VB or C# using the ActiveX bridge you
    also have the full java client side functionality
    But as configuring or debugging the ActiveX bridge is a night
    mare and we don't have any expert working in this area we will
    probably drop ActiceX bridge support,