Re: [xmlblaster-devel] OT: ssl on socket protocol

Brad Clements wrote:
Nevermind, I figured out the certificate problem. Basically I had not given xmlBlaster all the command line parameters it wants to enable the trustStore and the keyStore.

Meanwhile, have discovered that Python's ssl support when socket timeouts are enabled is messy, and gives timeout errors when it shouldn't. There's a python bug already filed for this.
It seems you are quite far already, good to hear,

regards,
Marcel