[xmlblaster-devel] Getting Cluster Information ...

Hallo everybody:

OK .. regarding to the business requirements, we need to know and see the information of all xmlBlaster nodes in xmlBlaster Cluster,
so my design to solve this issue in xmlBlaster Environment is like the following:

I designed such a plugin that runs at each node of the cluster and this plugin publishes the information about the current node under a specific topic, so what I need to do from the client side just to get the messages under this topic (using get() or subscribe()).

So .. is that the right way to implement such things ???
All the comments are welcomed...

Thank you
ARGHAD