[xmlblaster-devel] Doc Error in requirement interface.unsubscribe

Hello SuperBlaster's Team,
How are you ?
I can see some of you working on the replication stuff and mail plugin. I hope you will give us a little presentation of that new stuff ;o)

By the way,
I think there is an error in the requirement interface.unsubscribe :

Example - XmlRpc
public String unSubscribe(String sessionId, String xmlKey_literal, String qos_literal) throws XmlBlasterException

I think it should return a array of strings like
public String[] unSubscribe(String sessionId, String xmlKey_literal, String qos_literal) throws XmlBlasterException

Isn't it ?
Can you confirm that to me, like I may correct the page and commit it.

Regards and Respect for you nice work,
cyrille