[xmlblaster-devel] SystemInfo J2me application on pocket pc

Hello,
I've managed get your SystemInfo app working fine on j2me emulator but when I try to run it on a PPC device using WLAN, it does not seem to work. The log on the servlet webserver shows that the j2me app is sending a request to the server once with "actionType=dummyToCreateASessionId" but does not connect again to the server with the "actionType=connect" request as is the case when the application is run on an emulator.
I've managed to trace the bug down to the method postRequest() in XmlBlasterAccessRawBase class, it occurs in this line:-

while ((line = dataInput.readLine()) != null)

And the problem is with dataInput.readLine().
The Exception that is thrown is a NegativeArraySizeException, any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Abbey Adeyeye