Re: [xmlblaster-devel] j2me client side queuing

Hi Abbey,
the j2me client library has been developed to show the possibility of using xmlBlaster in a java based embedded environment. Nobody (at least of the core developers) has needed it yet in a productional environment.

If you need client side queuing in j2me feel free to implement it. We would be happy then add your code to the project.

Regards
Michele

abbey adeyeye wrote:
Hello,
I have been experimenting with the j2me xmlblaster
client library based on http persistent connections and I noticed that it doesn't support
client side queueing. Has anybody implemented client side queueing on j2me devices?

Thanks,
Abbey