RE: [xmlblaster-devel] Explicitly setting xmlblaster.properties file location in the code

Hi Kevin

-propertyFile has always done the trick for me/my clients. Its equally
applicable for both server and client.

eg your.client.jar -propertyFile
somewhere/xmlblaster.properties -pluginsFile somewhere/plugins.xml -protocol
SOCKET etc

Regards

Martin