Re: [xmlblaster-devel] xmlBlaster resource exhaust

Hi Siddhartha,
I tried the same as you did and got an overflow in the cache queue. I believe you got the same problem. The publishers are faster than the subscribers.

So I suggest you increase the maximum size of your queue:

for example:

queue/callback/maxEntriesCache = 50000
queue/callback/maxEntries = ${queue/callback/maxEntriesCache}

Regards
Michele

Siddhartha S wrote:
Hi,
    I am attetmpting to run the TestStress program
with 15 subscribers/publishers publishing to the same
queue.
Many of the programs are exiting with the following
error message:-
----------
Caught exception in publish #245 err
orCode=resource.exhaust,
message=[/home/sidharta/xmlBlaster/build.tmp/src/c/socket/XmlBlasterAccessUnparsed.c:406]
Waiting on response for 'publish()' with requestId=248
timed out after blocking 60000 millis

----------
Each publisher attempts to publish 10000 messages. The server is started as:-
java -server -Xms256M -Xmx512M -jar lib/xmlBlaster.jar

What could be wrong here?
Thanks,
Siddhartha S

--
Michele Laghi
mailto:laghi at swissinfo.org
tel. +46 8 7492952 / mob. +46 70 4103964
http://edis.name
http://www.xmlBlaster.org