Re: [xmlblaster-devel] xmlBlaster performance tests

Siddhartha S wrote:
Hi,
   Is there a set of performance tests for xmlBlaster
that I can use to test on FreeBSD? The testuite which
is run using "./build.sh runTestsAndReport" does not
run to completion as I had mentioned in an earlier
mail.
     The performance tests are important in
determining whether xmlBlaster is usable in FreeBSD.

Thanks,
Siddhartha S

You can run any test separately and manually.
See xmlBlaster/testsuite/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/test