Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Java and C UDP code commited for SOCKET protocol (donated from Michal Masa)

On 23 Aug 2004 at 3:10, Marcel Ruff wrote:

> The subscriber needs to add a
>
>     <updateOneway/>
>
> to its subscribe QoS to receive the callbacks for this
> subscriptions with updateOneway() instead of the default update().
> This is a new feature, probably we should remove the 'oneway' flag
> in ConnectQos.

Are you saying that a Python callback will *never* have it's updateOneWay method called unless it includes <updateOneway/> in it's login QoS ?

(oh, I note that pyBlaster still uses login instead of connect)

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com                          (315)268-9812 Fax