RE: [xmlblaster-devel] c socket lib

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the reply. I will check out the bool then shortly.

>The C-library has a free() wrapper which support this:
>
>Dll_Export void xmlBlasterFree(char *p)
>{
>    if (p != (char *)0) {
>       free(p);
>    }
>}

Great, its just that the socket samples need to use it.

>In my msgUtil.c the code is:
>
>Dll_Export void freeMsgUnitArrInternal(MsgUnitArr *msgUnitArr)
>{
>    size_t i;
>    if (msgUnitArr == (MsgUnitArr *)0) return;
>    for (i=0; i<msgUnitArr->len; i++) {
>       freeMsgUnitData(&msgUnitArr->msgUnitArr[i]);
>    }
>    free(msgUnitArr->msgUnitArr);
>    msgUnitArr->len = 0;
>}

Bizarre! maybe one of the co-workers is to blame, thanks.

Could I also suggest additional apis for the lib that return only key,
content and qos elements
xml elements. I have added these to my install though again I could be
behind the times. You could suggest a better method for me. The data
returned through update() is not parsible as a doc. Background is I am
publishing xml docs from our db and wanting to sax parse as they arrive at
sub, good to avoid preprocessing and just give to xerces etc.

Thanks again

Martin